Saturday, January 3, 2009

hey, guys,
i am so happy to return to the routines of everyday life. i find comfort in that.
and to have hope in my resolve to make changes in areas that have not working for me.
i'm back from the land of the holidays and i survived! that's all i need to say about that.
i really want to get with some important people to me and renew those bonds that have been neglected for whatever reason.
i'm a very creative person and i need to be doing things and making things and learning from others work and play. i have so much on my mind.
god has been immensely good to me and forgiving and i live in his grace. i wear a ring that says grace and when a few times i have been asked about it, i have had the opprtunity to share that if it were not for the grace of god, i would not be standing there that day. i feel his cover washing over me and i know he has more for me to do. i pray for this to be a year of me stepping up to whatever that is. thank-you, jesus. peace to all. donna

4 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Happy New Year

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Donna,

Here's hoping 2009 sees us all growing closer to God...and each other.

Happy New Year to you and Scott!

Nathan said...

Wonderful post, Donna! I believe you'll do amazing things this year. Just dare to be Donna and God will do the rest ;o)